XSpace | Austin, TX
With the slogan “Make it your space”, XSpace Austin offers commercial condominium units with the flexibility to function as an office, light production, hobby rooms, business, vehicular, or personal storage. All 114 units on three floors have drive-up access and 17 feet of clear height. Units, ranging from 300 to 3000 square feet, are fully customizable to fit the unique needs and style of the individual owner, with the option for a mezzanine to increase the usable floor area.
Radam Lane Medical Office Building | Austin, Texas
With the demand for medical office space in South Austin growing, Carlson Commercial Properties approached Fuse to design a medical office building shell structure for their future tenant, Urology Austin.
Northwestern Mutual – The Local | San Marcos, TX
Northwestern Mutual, known for financial planning, insurance, and investments, has locations throughout central Texas and representatives around the country. In preparation to focus on the future, they found a tenant improvement space in San Marcos, Texas adjacent to Texas State University as a place to offer internship opportunities for college students.
Rogers O’Brien Construction | Austin, TX
Fuse worked with Rogers O'Brien on their Austin office renovation project. Their unique approach consistently delivers high quality buildings in a variety of market sectors. The Fuse owners have had a long history with Rogers O’Brien, and we have worked on several successful projects together. It was great to work with them to refresh their Austin office.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor FAB 2 Office Expansion | Austin, TX
Fuse teamed with Hensel-Phelps Construction Company to deliver this building addition on a fast-track schedule. Fuse’s design included open-office areas for 900 workstations and support spaces such as conference, training, and break rooms.
SpawGlass | Austin, TX
Fuse worked with SpawGlass on their Austin office renovation project. The Fuse owners have a long history with SpawGlass and have worked on several successful projects together. It was great to work with them to refresh their Austin office.
Dynamic Systems | Austin, TX
Fuse worked with Dynamic Systems on their Austin office renovation project. Dynamic Systems, Inc. (DSI) is a highly respected mechanical contractor that is dedicated to the highest quality mechanical and process construction standards in the industry.
Sweetwater Hills Retail | Austin, TX
Vertique Development was the developer for the Sweetwater Hills Retail Center. Fuse has worked on several projects with Vertique Development. They are an experienced firm with an extensive background in construction, commercial real estate, and finance. For this 11,000 SF retail shell project, the owner had a solid vision on the architectural aesthetic needed for the market.
Mama Fu’s Asian Restaurant | Temple, Texas
Fuse worked directly with the owner to assess what needed to be changed as they progressed through each site, ultimately delivering a restaurant experience that brought a unique feel to Mama Fu’s customers.
CASA Central Texas Training Center | San Marcos, Texas
Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Central Texas, Inc. advocates for abused and neglected children in the court system by recruiting, training and supporting community volunteers in Caldwell, Comal, Guadalupe and Hays Counties.
Greater San Marcos Partnership | San Marcos, TX
The Greater San Marcos Partnership wanted a location that reflected who they are and who they serve. The perfect spot was a historic space right on the square in downtown San Marcos.
Saatva Office Expansion | Austin, TX
Saatva is a privately held e-commerce company that specializes in luxury mattresses and is based in NYC with an office in Austin, TX. Saatva has grown exponentially and needed to expand their Austin office square footage. They were able to expand their office by building out a mezzanine space adding another 1,500 sf to their office.
Brown Heatly Building | Austin, TX
Fuse consulted for MEP Engineering to deliver significant updates and improvements to the state-owned Brown Heatly Building in North Austin. The first phase of the project focused on bringing the facility to modern safety codes by installing smoke partitions, smoke doors, and fire-rated doors where required. The second phase includes restroom, locker room, break room, automatic entry door, and door hardware renovations.
- 111 E. MLK selective demolition
- 3901 S Lamar Suite 100 – as built documents
- Alliance Residential – Bridge at Asher Amenity Renovations
- Alliance Residential – Agave at South Congress Amenity Renovations
- Alta Trailhead Retail/ Office Concept Study
- Berry Aviation Office Renovation
- Coldwell Banker Office, Lakeline
- DJO Restroom Remodel
- DSI Austin Office
- Entegris Burnet Office Renovations
- Erling Sales – HQ Office and Warehouse
- Infineon R&D Office Refresh
- Intel Restroom Renovations
- JE Dunn Field Office
- Joe Bland Construction Office – Tenant Improvement
- Medical Office Building Shell at 608 Radam Lane
- Northwestern Mutual San Marcos Office – The Local
- Office of the Attorney General – Texas Child Support Division
- Richard A. Anderson Texas State Veterans Home, Houston, TX – Quality Control and Construction Administration Support
- Rogers O’Brien Austin Office Renovations
- Rogers O’Brien Construction Office – Waco, Texas
- Saavta Office Expansion
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor FAB2 Office Expansion
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor FAB2 Office Mother’s Room
- ShopLC North American Headquarters
- South Congress Square – shell renovation
- Sprint Rutherford Call Center Renovation
- Sweetwater Hills Retail Center
- Texas Facilities Commission – Brown Heatley Building Renovations Phase 2
- Texas Facilities Commission – Capitol Complex Parking Garage Assessment
- Texas Facilities Commission – Department of State Health Services Renovations (2018-2019 deferred maintenance)
- Texas Facilities Commission – Texas Department of Motor Vehicles Campus Assessment
- Texas Facilities Commission – Texas Department of Motor Vehicles Truck Shelter
- Texas Facilities Commission – Texas Health and Human Services (2020-2021 deferred maintenance)
- Walden Park Suite Demolition Packages
- WL Gradepower Learning Center
- XSpace Storage Condominiums
- Mama Fu’s Asian House + Austin’s Pizza Concept Design
- Mama Fu’s Asian House Bastrop
- Mama Fu’s Asian House Belterra Test Fit
- Mama Fu’s Asian House CyFair
- Mama Fu’s Asian House Killeen
- Mama Fu’s Asian House Pflugerville
- Mama Fu’s Asian House Temple
- Mama Fu’s Asian House Round Rock
- Mama Fu’s Asian House Round Rock Dell Diamond
- Mama Fu’s Asian House San Antonio Bulverde Rd.
- Mama Fu’s Asian House San Antonio Huebner Commons
- Mama Fu’s Asian House San Marcos Test Fit
- Mama Fu’s Asian House Waco
- Rolling Thunder Roadhouse
- Round Rock Donuts Conceptual Design
Feasibility and Concept Studies
- Alta Trailhead, Austin
- E 10th Street, Austin
- West Avenue, Austin
- McCallen Pass, Austin